What’s Fixed in GoldMine 2019.1 HotFix 2
- When you add Name (additional) as a further criteria in the Contact Search Center (CSC) an error appears The multi-part identifier “cs.RECID” could not be bound.
- Website field of a Contact Record will not allow a trailing hyphen; the hyphen is removed on save.
- GoldMine crashing when opening an email with updated meeting information
- Could not login into GoldMine Incorrect Password! – Your Password does NOT meet the Security Policy when logging on with a proper and meeting the security requirements password or changing it
- Additional contacts tab does not display additional contacts when opening from the Contact Search center and already looking at additional contacts tab.
- Contact Search Center does not display additional contact’s name when Name(additional) is NOT a column and Search By column is used.
- When E-mail column is added in Contact Search Center and the Search by field is set to to Name (additional) an error appears The multi-part identifier “cs_em.CONTSUPREF” could not be bound.
- Additional Contacts tab column names needs to respect the AddContactFaxLabel GM.INI file setting
- When there are email addresses with LINKACCT is NULL, newly created additional contact records are not displayed if they don’t have an email address
- When there are email addresses of additional contact records with ADDRESS1 is NULL, the email address for additional contact records is not displayed in the Additional Contacts tab
- Event log error: The multi-part identifier “CS.ACCOUNTNO” could not be bound.
When an Accountno has an apostrophe no additional Contacts are displayed neither existing nor newly created ones, although they are in the database