What’s Fixed in GoldMine 2017.1 Hotfix 3
- Unable to set the GMGoogleSync configuration, error when trying to access http://localhost/goldmine/configuration – Server error in ‘. Goldmine/Configuration’ Application
- If a non-master user has the option ‘Add New’ unchecked under the Access Tab of Tools > User’s Settings > Properties, they won’t be able to edit a contact record in GoldMine Web even if they are the owner of the contact record
- Outlook Link – When Searching for contacts clicking on the found name will usually immediately open GoldMine, this is inconvenient and there should be rather a double click necessary
- Outlook Link – Having a Hyperlink for View Contact only on the value and not complete row when Searching for a contact record
- Clone a primary field view in Record Types Admin. Whatever name is chosen brings up a ‘this name is already in use’ error.
- Special characters (e.g. French) will be destroyed when saving an email template >> also when sending such an email to a contact the special characters are gone
- Change default action when linking an email to a different contact, currently default option is “YES” preferred and least destructive should have NO as the default response.
- GoldMine Web hangs on the landing page and when opening a Contact record for an extended period of time before showing results
Here is a link to the GoldMine 2017.1 Release Notes (pdf)
Request more info: